1. Who is responsible for the data processing operations and who can I contact?
The responsible controller is: Roland Berger Holding GmbH (hereinafter "Roland Berger"), Sederanger 1, 80538 München, Germany, Tel. +49 89 9230-0.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the aforementioned address or at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What data is collected?
- Name, Company, email address (position, address, telephone number on a voluntary basis)
- Each time you visit our web application, web servers temporarily record technical details of your computer or device in order to display the contents of our websites to you. The processed data contains the IP address, date and time of the execution, the amount of data transferred, and the browser type used or the operating system of your device. In addition, the individual identifier of your device (Unique Device Identifier) and device settings such as screen resolution are recorded when you access our web application with a mobile device.
3. What are the purposes of the processing operations and on what legal basis do we process the data?
3.1 Purposes of the processing operations
- Contacting you in case of question regarding the posted job
- Giving interested members (job seekers) of our network the possibility to contact you directly
- Asking for feedback regarding the status of your posted job
3.2 Legal basis for the processing operations
In case of your consent, the legal basis for the processing operations is Article 6 (1) lit. a) GDPR. In case of contract initiations or executions, the legal basis for the processing operations is Article 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR. In all other cases, the legal basis for the processing operations is Article 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR.
4. Who will receive my data
We will make the information you provide available to Roland Berger alumni, as well as employees of the Roland Berger Group ("Interested members of our network") via password-protected access to the Roland Berger Job Board and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
In case of such an intra group data sharing, and with respect to any data processing operation according to this Privacy Notice, you can contact and enforce your rights against Roland Berger under the contact details given above under 1. If your personal data is transferred to a country outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) which is not subject to a comparable level of data protection, we will ensure that the Group companies and offices have appropriate guarantees in place (such as the EU standard contract clauses). A copy of the guarantees can be requested at email@example.com.
If we involve service providers who support us in processing personal data or otherwise (for example hosting providers or other IT service providers) and who may have access to your personal data, this is only done after the conclusion of a so-called data processing agreement that requires our service providers to only process personal data in accordance with our instructions and to keep such data confidential. Processors will only receive access to such personal data that are necessary for the performance of their services for us.
5. How long will you retain my data?
The job entry/entries incl. your personal data will be automatically hidden/ deactivated for all users immediately after expiry of the deadline. We will retain the job entries incl. your personal data for six months after the deadline in case the job offer should be reactivated. Six months after the final deadline your personal data will be completely deleted.
6. Your rights
You have the right:
- to obtain information regarding the personal data that we store about you at all times.
- to demand rectification of inaccurate data or supplementation of incomplete data.
- to demand erasure or restriction of personal data relating to you.
- to have the data you provided, which we process on the basis of your consent or in the performance of a contract, handed to you or a third party in a commonly used, machine-readable format. If you demand the direct transfer of the data to another controller, it will be done to the extent technically feasible.
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- if your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation.