Roland Berger Alumni Network Statutes
We are ...
- An exclusive business network of former Roland Berger colleagues based on joint values and trust
- Including consultants who were with Roland Berger for at least one year
- Facilitating staying in touch with each other and with us
- A melting pot of ideas, know-how and inspiration from all around the world
We love to ...
- Inform you about exciting news on fellow alumni and Roland Berger
- Provide new ideas on industry and consulting by keeping you up to date with our latest know-how
- Have fun with you at exclusive alumni events all around the globe, face-to-face as well as online
- Support you with contacts and introduce you to each other and third parties
- Do business together on a trustful basis
- Support you in your career development by offering career services like our exclusive 'Pathfinder' job board
We don't tolerate ...
- Pretending to operate in the order of the Roland Berger Alumni Network
- Cold calling and using the network as your main sales channel
- Sending spam e-mails